Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Farmer’s Fridge CEO & Founder Luke Saunders is creating a connected network of vending machines offering fresh & healthy meals, shares insights on creating a restaurant-like experience, solving food-supply chain issues, and capitalizing on grassroots marketing .
Farmer’s Fridge has been included as a TIME Top 100 Invention in 2019.
Tune into today’s episode to learn about the journey Luke Saunders went through when he founded Farmer’s fridge.
- 00:01:46 Introduction of Luke Saunders
- 00:06:07 Advise he would give to his younger self
- 00:07:44 Start of his career
- 00:11:58 Forming Farmer’s Fridge
- 00:19:16 Funding Farmer’s Fridge
- 00:22:35 His team
- 00:25:32 Journey towards being a CEO and Founder
- 00:31:54 Challenges faced during the journey
- 00:33:55 Finding the right person for the right job
- 00:41:37 Lessons learnt through the journey
- 00:46:58 End of discussion