Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to feature Shadi Bakour on our podcast.
Shadi Bakour is the CEO and Co-Founder of PATH, a sustainability-focused bottled water company that provides the first 100% refillable, recyclable bottled water in a sturdy aluminum bottle. An expert in the beverage industry, As an entrepreneur Shadi’s extensive experience and proven track record of growing disruptive businesses have allowed him to drive the overall vision and strategy for PATH.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about engraining impact for entrepreneurship.
- 00:01:04 Introduction of Shadi Bakour
- 00:02:52 Impact on the journey
- 00:04:38 Implementing the Idea
- 00:06:54 Moving Forward
- 00:10:14 Learning Experience
- 00:18:29 Scaling and Incorporating Values
- 00:51:03 End of Discussion