Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Our guest for today, Cindy Poiesz is the Founder of Supernola and Co-Founder/CEO of EVOLVE Brands.
Cindy is using her finance background to realign the way we snack by making the healthy choice the easy choice.
Supernola can be found in over 8,500 retailers across the US, including Walgreens and Sprouts.
Tune in to hear how Cindy used Covid-19 related disasters to propel growth, why she believes her health-focused brand belongs in convenient stores, and more.
- 00:00:54 Introduction of Cindy Poiesz
- 00:02:36 What led to the invention of Supernola?
- 00:06:24 Challenges she faced during the journey
- 00:13:25 Biggest achievements throughout the journey
- 00:17:13 Partnering with her business partner
- 00:19:51 Scaling and growth of Supernola
- 00:22:52 Covid and its impact on Supernola
- 00:29:36 Breaking into convenience stores
- 00:36:33 Future of Supernola and increasing sales
- 00:38:45 How her experience in Finance helps her in running the operations of Supernola
- 00:42:26 Overcoming her weaknesses
- 00:44:04 End of discussion