This week we are thrilled to have Kyla Bolden on our show.
Kyla Bolden is the Founder of Wiz Kid Coding, a company that specializes in providing coding and STEM education programs to kids aged 3 to 16. She is a Bermudian born entrepreneur with a focus on empowering others through tech-focused businesses.
Tune in to this weeks’ episode to learn more about how to take every opportunity.
- 00:01:00 Introduction of Kyla Bolden
- 00:03:48 Values she live by
- 00:12:45 Major challenges she faced and lessons learnt
- 00:13:50 Overcoming analysis paralysis
- 00:15:41 Giving businesses and products enough time to grow
- 00:17:53 How to be confident
- 00:21:21 Importance of Sports and leadership
- 00:29:15 How creativity helps overcome burnouts
- 00:37:58 End of discussion