This week we are thrilled to have Luis Miguel Varona on our podcast.
Luis Miguel Varona, only being 17-years-old, has participated and spoken about outreach programs he directs in Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Luis Miguel Varona supports both local and international communities in his many roles of Executive Management at the Good Intentions Foundation and Brave Minds, Senior Management at Teach for Speech and ASEAN Youth Organization Philippines, and a Board Advisor at KidsForFinance and the World Blood Foundation.
Tune into this episode to learn more about taking a stand and inheriting to make a difference.
- 00:01:13 Introduction of Luis Miguel Varona
- 00:02:42 Values he lives by
- 00:07:13 Starting the journey with non-profit
- 00:10:26 Non-profits currently working on
- 00:14:39 Decision-making involved with non-profit
- 00:17:59 Accomplishments from non-profit career
- 00:22:09 Advice to his younger self
- 00:24:44 End of discussion