This week we are thrilled to feature Grant Aldrich on our podcast.
Grant Aldrich is a serial entrepreneur who has a purpose driven mission to make higher education more accessible and affordable for everyone. He’s the founder of OnlineDegree.com which helps people save up to 30% on their college degree, and Preppy, which has made job certification training faster, easier and cheaper. Grant has spent his entire career working in startups with nearly 18 years of experience. He has been a board member and donor to a number of nonprofits, an advisor to many publicly traded companies, and a guest speaker at seminars and graduate school courses. He has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, Business Insider, American Express, Reader’s Digest, and nearly 100 radio shows and podcasts.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about Striving for Greatness.
- 00:01:08 Introduction of Grant Aldrich
- 00:03:30 Striving for greatness
- 00:15:35 Onlinedegree.com and Preppy
- 00:20:05 Building Ventures
- 00:24:18 Working with Universities
- 00:27:18 Evolution of Business Model
- 00:36:20 Advice to young entrepreneurs
- 00:39:43 Advice to youngerself
- 00:34:22 End of Discussion