This week we are thrilled to feature Anya Cheng on our podcast.
Anya Cheng is the CEO and founder of Taelor, an AI-powered menswear rental subscription startup in Silicon Valley providing the service of helping men stand out without the effort and commitment of purchasing. Previously in her career, Anya Cheng had been a Global Software Product Management and Marketing Executive. She has led Product Managers, Engineers, UX/UI Designers, Data Scientists, and Marketers for Fortune 500 companies launching innovative products. She is also a Mentor at 500 startups, a top accelerator in Silicon Valley, author of a best-selling career book, a TEDx talk speaker, and named in Girls in Tech 40 under 40 list.
You can now receive your Taelor subscription exclusively with the coupon code: YOUNGPRENEUR and get your first month free!
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn more about pursuing the path towards success.
- 00:01:06 Introduction of Anya Cheng
- 00:03:15 Values she lives by
- 00:11:29 Founding Taelor
- 00:16:08 User preferences with Taelor
- 00:25:59 Growth of Taelor
- 00:30:38 Challenges faced as an entrepreneur
- 00:36:55 Advice to her younger self
- 00:41:07 End of Discussion