Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to feature Kathleen Brown on our podcast.
Kathleen Brown is the Founder and CEO of Buddhi. Buddhi is the digital platform building support for people dealing with cancer and bridging the gap caused by cancer through producing content, community, and curated products. Kathleen Brown founded Buddhi and was inspired by her years as a cancer survivor lacking the support she needed. She encompasses over 25 years of experience in the cancer community, fundraising, and advocacy for organizations like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and The V Foundation.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about reimagining support and inclusivity.
- 00:01:07 Introduction of Kathleen Brown
- 00:03:42 Values she lives by
- 00:08:33 Experience with Buddhi and cancer
- 00:15:00 User experience of Buddhi
- 00:32:13 Future and support for survivors
- 00:33:44 Advice to her younger self
- 00:36:13 Closing note to listeners
- 00:38:02 End of discussion