Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to feature Evie Smith Hatmaker on our podcast.
Evie Smith Hatmaker is the Founder and CEO of Rebellious PR. After almost 10 years working with startups and Fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley, she started Rebellious PR in 2016 to pursue her vision of elevating PR industry standards through better work, better agency culture, and a focus on cultural competency. She has repeatedly infiltrated the cultural zeitgeist with her forward-thinking clients whether fighting sex tech censorship, uplifting and amplifying underrepresented founders and companies, or landing media opportunities in nearly every major media outlet. In 5 years, she has built and scaled Rebellious from independent practice to a million-dollar agency.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about prioritizing kindness.
- 00:01:11 Introduction of Evie Smith Hatmaker
- 00:03:49 Treating with kindness
- 00:06:46 Leading the team
- 00:09:05 Building her journey
- 00:18:18 Culture at Rebellious PR
- 00:20:47 Challenges and process of learning
- 00:25:00 Advice to her younger self
- 00:29:01 End of Discussion