This week we are thrilled to feature Sea F.Briganti on our podcast.
Sea F. Briganti is the Co-Founder and CEO of LOLIWARE, an award-winning, seaweed-based climate tech company replacing single-use plastics. She has also co-founded other companies such as HyChia, Mademoicell, and The Way We See The World. In addition, she has won multiple international awards for her work related to LOLIWARE seaweed-based products. Over the next five years, Sea and the LOLIWARE team are hyper-focused on rapidly obsoleting big plastic with seaweed to tackle plastic pollution, improve our ocean’s health, and decarbonize our future.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about perseverance for a better future.
- 00:01:08 Introduction of Sea F.Briganti
- 00:03:28 Building the Journey
- 00:14:54 Evolution of LOLIWARE
- 00:18:05 Dealing with stress
- 00:21:41 Practicing Meditation
- 00:25:36 Key Moments
- 00:40:31 Advice to younger self
- 00:44:10 End of Discussion