This week we are thrilled to feature Dean J. Fusto on our podcast.
Dean J. Fusto is the President and Head of the Brandon Hall School, an international boarding and day school. He is also the founder of Teach.Learn.Lead community. This site is an online edu-library that has grown massively, building a vast global network of teachers and school leaders seeking professional development and access to educational research. In 2017, he founded the Center for Global Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurial Studies at Brandon Hall School to develop his passion for inspiring youth leadership. Dean J. Fusto is a 2020 recipient of the Klingenstein Fellowship at Teachers College, Columbia University, and a past recipient of a National Endowment of the Humanities Fellowship through the University of Connecticut and an EE Ford Fellowship. Dean J. Fusto is also the author of The Next Best Thing to Being There.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about owning your passion.
- 00:01:08 Introduction of Dean J. Fusto
- 00:03:55 Founding the Community and Centre
- 00:06:20 Lessons learned from experiences
- 00:17:12 Helping the Youth
- 00:24:24 Learning from failure
- 00:26:10 Vision for the future
- 00:28:45 Advice to his younger self
- 00:32:22 End of discussion