Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have Stefany Nieto on our show.
Stefany Nieto is the Founder and Executive Director of Green Iglu, an award-winning food-security start-up that builds food production facilities in remote communities across Canada, including the Arctic. She is also the Co-founder and COO of Gwella which aims to build the most accessible and Promethean over-the-counter portfolio of mushroom products that amplify individual and community wellness.
Tune in to today’s episode to learn more about how she overcomes her fears as an entrepreneur.
- 00:01:13 Introduction of Stefany Nieto
- 00:02:08 Values that she lives by
- 00:10:15 What is Green Iglu?
- 00:15:50 Major milestones of Green Iglu
- 00:18:49 Most interesting challenge she faced while building Green Iglu
- 00:21:05 Motivating people and becoming a better leader
- 00:23:57 Greatest lessons learnt while building Green Iglu
- 00:29:43 Founding Gwella
- 00:34:50 Connections between Green Iglu and Gwella
- 00:39:31 End of discussion