This week we are thrilled to have Matt Stockamp on our podcast.
Matt Stockamp is the Sustainability lead at Nisolo, a company with a vision of inducing the fashion industry to value the world and the creators. Matt Stockamp manages and leads the social and environmental impact initiatives instituting fair living wages and benefits. In addition, he champions making a difference in the fashion industry and guiding the company towards an impactful direction.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn more about the impact of sustainability and seeking opportunities to make a difference.
- 00:01:17 Introduction of Matt Stockamp
- 00:03:39 Values he lives by
- 00:10:18 Journey with Nisolo
- 00:15:59 Labor demographic representation
- 00:20:42 Dealing with low visibility
- 00:21:55 Incentivizing brands to implement technology
- 00:25:23 Nisolo’s impact on the fashion industry
- 00:31:08 Key message to listeners
- 00:32:28 End of discussion