This week we are thrilled to feature Dave Hirschkop on our podcast.
Dave Hirschkop is the founder and creative force behind Dave’s Gourmet. His products reflect his love for delicious food, wholesome ingredients, and innovative ideas. Dave became determined to design innovative pasta sauces using the best tasting and highest quality ingredients he could find. His creations include Butternut Squash, Organic Red Heirloom, Wild Mushroom, and Golden Heirloom Pasta Sauces, earning him more than seventeen prestigious Specialty Outstanding Food Innovation awards, including “best in category” four times. Dave has also authored a cookbook and made numerous appearances on television including the Food Network. His success has been built on viewing situations from different perspectives and creating solutions and products that create joy and meet needs.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about Managing Brand Space.
- 00:01:13 Introduction of Dave Hirshkop
- 00:03:10 The story behind Pasta Sauces
- 00:06:34 Making space for the brand
- 00:08:33 Day to day routine
- 00:26:15 Moving forward
- 00:29:51 Advice to Youngpreneurs
- 00:33:15 Advice to younger self
- 00:34:22 End of Discussion