This week we are thrilled to feature Jeff Hu on our podcast.
Jeff Hu is the CEO and Co-Founder of Turing Chain, the platform helping schools issue e-certificates on the blockchain, creating a paperless and reliable reality. He was also the first invited scholar at Berkeley Blockchain X-Lab, and global fellow at Clinton Foundation. He previously worked as Head of Blockchain in a New York media company and NLP consultant at J.P. Morgan. Jeff Hu has published three blockchain papers in ACM, IEEE, and international journal CPE and was awarded the Best Paper in CryBlock’18, Germany. In addition, he was the winner of Microsoft Imagine Cup 2017 HK, the South Korea FinTech UpTown Competition 2018, ETNet E-commerce Competition 2019 HK, and 20+ international awards.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about taking the first step.
- 00:01:15 Introduction of Jeff Hu
- 00:03:33 Founding Turing Chain
- 00:13:45 Major lessons learned
- 00:21:44 Getting started as a student
- 00:26:49 Taking the first step
- 00:31:49 Advice to his younger self
- 00:37:26 End of discussion