Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have Audra Renyi on our show.
Audra Renyi is the Founder of earAccess Inc, a social enterprise that connects people to the world through hearing in underserved countries by providing affordable and sustainable hearing loss solutions. She is also the Founding Executive Director of World Wide Hearing Foundation International. Audra Reyni has won the Governor General of Canada’s Innovation Award and was named a Heroine of Health at the WHO World Healthy Assembly in 2018 for her exemplary service and contribution.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn more about her journey to implement innovative solutions with a positive impact.
- 00:00:45 Introduction of Audra Renyi
- 00:01:56 Values she lives by
- 00:03:59 Growing positive impact and social entrepreneurship
- 00:16:14 Concept of Microfinancing
- 00:27:27 Process of being efficient in business and capital
- 00:34:42 Importance of international experience in the field
- 00:44:30 Advice she would give her younger self
- 00:46:12 End of discussion