This week we are thrilled to feature Tim Jackson on our podcast.
Tim Jackson is the President and CEO of SHAD Canada, uplifting the next generation to be equipped with resources and knowledge to solve the world’s problems. In addition, he has served as CEO of the Accelerator Centre, an incubator for technology startups, Vice President at the University of Waterloo, and Executive Vice-President at the MaRS Discovery District, one of the world’s largest urban innovation hubs. Tim Jackson has also chaired several boards such as The Ontario Trillium Foundation, The Waterloo Public Library, The Food Bank of Waterloo Region, and the Centre in the Square Theatre.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about growth mindset and transparency.
- 00:01:07 Introduction of Tim Jackson
- 00:05:22 Entrepreneurial mindset to Non-profit world
- 00:09:08 Lessons learned from adapting to COVID-19
- 00:15:35 Influencing Transparency as a leader
- 00:21:03 Entrepreneurial journey
- 00:28:50 Major lessons learned
- 00:43:21 Closing note to listeners
- 00:45:13 End of discussion