This week we are thrilled to feature Kylie Woods on our podcast.
Kylie Woods is the Founder and Executive Director of Chic Geek, a supportive community that aids women with progressing in their careers. Chic Geek is driven with strong roots to amplify gender diversity in technology and empower women in tech through various programs. Kylie Wood’s career has evolved from being an employee and consultant to an entrepreneur in the technology industry.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about leading with intentions and inner drive.
- 00:01:08 Introduction of Kylie Woods
- 00:03:25 Founding Chic Geek
- 00:07:23 Supporting women progress
- 00:09:54 Timeline for Chic Geek
- 00:14:23 Journey as a Founder
- 00:21:06 Key lessons learned
- 00:25:25 Importance of Leadership Coaching
- 00:39:50 Advice to her younger self