Clinton Robinson, the CEO of Lane, a Proptech company offering a communication platform for landlords and tenants, is a serial entrepreneur, who founded his first successful company at the age of 15. He speaks on the difference of founding companies in different times of the digital world, and his journey as an entrepreneur and the lessons he learned en route. Tune into this episode to understand his journey creating these amazing startups, and get the best knowledge on entrepreneurship.
- 00:00:40 Introduction of Clinton Robinson
- 00:03:20 Media he consumes
- 00:05:55 How general understanding helps in businesses
- 00:13:17 Other ventures he worked on
- 00:16:28 What triggered him to sell his companies?
- 00:27:55 Challenges faced and failures throughout the journey
- 00:33:18 Experiences of exceeded expectations
- 00:41:59 How the pandemic has helped his products
- 00:46:37 End of discussion