This week we are thrilled to feature Reetu Gupta on our podcast.
Reetu Gupta is the CEO and the Co-founder of Cirkled In, an award-winning, 21st-century recruitment platform for Kindergarten – College students to exhibit themselves in the best possible way and increase their success rate for all their applications – from college to jobs, internships, and scholarships. Before Cirkled In, Reetu spent 20 years in corporate America, from startups to Fortune 50 companies. Reetu earned her MBA (Valedictorian) in Technology Management from Foster School of Business at UW and MS and BS from NIT, India.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about Exhibiting Diverse Talent.
- 00:01:11 Introduction of Reetu Gupta
- 00:05:55 Implementing Values
- 00:09:09 Founding Cirkled In
- 00:20:03 Working with Colleges
- 00:35:33 Advice to her younger self
- 00:37:07 Handling Crisis
- 00:44:57 End of discussion