Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have Lynn-Marie Angus on our show.
Lynn-Marie Angus is the CEO of Sisters Sage, an indigenous brand that handcrafts modern wellness and self-care products. She aims to create beautiful, Indigenous-inspired products that not only spotlight the rich culture but also advocate environmental sustainability and empower future female and young entrepreneurs.
Tune in to this weeks’ episode to learn more about her experiences on how she aims to empower your voice.
- 00:00:51 Introduction of Lynn-Marie Angus
- 00:04:38 Values she lives by
- 00:09:51 Creating an impact through change
- 00:14:16 Lessons learned throughout her journey
- 00:15:59 Inspiration to start on entrepreneurship
- 00:28:06 Aspirations with Sisters Sage
- 00:33:12 Origin of Smudging
- 00:36:35 Advise she would give her younger self
- 00:38:48 End of discussion