This week we are thrilled to feature Sophia Fairweather on our podcast.
Sophia Fairweather is the founder of Key-Angels.com.It is a unique financing platform that connects single parent and zero parent families access to buying their first home. Sophia is also an award winner in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). At the age of 8, she was the youngest award recipient of the Women of Inspiration Awards for official Canada 150. Her influence space is diverse, from being a board member to an AWSN board member to an ERA Board member. She is also a Government Policy Influencer, an Entrepreneur, author, and contributor to community Now Magazine and UWN, a National Youth Ambassador for UWN, and a creator and moderator in the Peer to Peer JAM Role Model talks!
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about Embracing opportunities.
- 00:01:04 Introduction of Sophia Fairweather
- 00:12:14 Generating Revenue
- 00:15:32 Working on K Angels
- 00:16:27 Navigating partnerships
- 00:19:23 Focusing on the positives
- 00:25:45 Dealing with stress
- 00:37:24 Relationship with the Parents
- 00:39:48 Balancing school
- 00:53:15 End of Discussion