Dr. Saikat Chaudhuri is the Executive Director of the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, as well as a Professor at the Wharton School of Business. Much of his research has focused on understanding operational drivers in innovation-focused acquisitions, and investigating the implications of R&D outsourcing projects.
In this episode, Dr. Chaudhuri discusses how Covid-19 wil impact outsourcing and M&A operations, as well as how industries like airlines can better handle the pandemic-related turbulence.
- 00:00:41 Introduction of Dr. Saikat Chaudhur
- 00:04:01 Industries that require innovation and transformation
- 00:08:00 Working from home
- 00:12:35 How Covid impacts technology
- 00:20:43 Making up for the demand and enhancing the experience
- 00:21:15 Disney and suggestions for transformation
- 00:31:07 Advise to US Universities
- 00:35:27 Having a better online experience
- 00:38:07 End of discussion