This week we are thrilled to have Toomas Truumees on our podcast.
Toomas Truumees is the CEO of Adaptive Strategic Partners, a company specializing in strategic decision-making and uncertainty management utilizing futuristic technologies to aid healthcare leaders. Toomas Truumees has more than 25 years of experience as a corporate strategist and trusted advisor to boards and senior management teams. He has further worked with numerous C-suite clients and also has authored several articles on strategic management.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn more about strategic decision-making and acting faster to move forward.
- 00:01:12 Introduction of Toomas Truumees
- 00:03:16 Framing problems for decision-making
- 00:06:24 Values he lives by
- 00:09:47 Impact of Healthcare Burnout
- 00:16:30 Interventions for Healthcare Burnout
- 00:24:51 Trends with Language Sentiment Analysis
- 00:33:00 Advice he would give his younger self
- 00:35:43 End of discussion