Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have Jacqueline Jennings on our show.
Jacqueline is an Associate of Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and a Director of the Fireweed Fellowship Program. The Fireweed Fellowship Program is the first national accelerator program for Indigenous entrepreneurship. The goal of Raven Indigenous Capital Partners is to accelerate the success of indigenous social enterprises by providing access to capital and bespoke technical assistance, within an Indigenous cultural framework.
Tune into today’s episode to find out more about these exciting companies that aim to support indigenous entrepreneurs.
- 00:01:00 Introduction of Jacqueline Jennings
- 00:03:01 Values that resonate with her
- 00:09:37 Her hobbies and pastimes
- 00:15:26 Raven Indigenous Capital Partners
- 00:19:05 Her individual identity
- 00:22:26 Humility and beginner’s mindset
- 00:25:43 How she stays curious throughout the day
- 00:28:43 Reflecting on failures and mistakes
- 00:32:45 Lessons learnt from running the Fireweed Fellowship Program
- 00:39:25 End of discussion