This week we are thrilled to feature Archer Chiang on our podcast.
Archer Chiang is the Founder and CEO of Giftpack. He is an entrepreneur, a product designer, and a software engineer. He has also been a serial entrepreneur with four companies across the globe (US, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Korea) since he was 19. A drop-out from Stanford University (Computer Science Master), graduated from Academy of Art University (New Media MFA), and National Sun Yet-sen University (Computer Science BA) in Taiwan. In the past five years, he has fixated on the digitalization of the gifting economy to change and impact the way people do gifting.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about balancing technology and humanity.
- 00:01:08 Introduction of Archer Chiang
- 00:03:11 Opportunities to look forward
- 00:06:59 What is Giftpack?
- 00:10:50 Dealing with challenges
- 00:13:57 Development and progression
- 00:17:50 Advice to younger self
- 00:21:54 Meeting the right people
- 00:30:48 End of Discussion