This week we are thrilled to feature Danielle Baxter on our podcast.
Danielle Baxter is the CEO and Co-Founder of BinoBooks, a customizable literacy platform that provides personalized e-storybooks for parents and their children in the pre-k to grade 2 age range. The purpose is to create stories as conversation starters on complex but crucial topics. Danielle Baxter is also a recent environmental science graduate with a passion for visual storytelling and entrepreneurship.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more about taking chances.
- 00:01:04 Introduction of Danielle Baxter
- 00:04:32 Purpose of BinoBooks
- 00:08:38 Conversations of BinoBooks
- 00:11:45 Involvement with Startups
- 00:15:32 Misconceptions of Startups
- 00:19:20 Process of Learning and Growing
- 00:23:00 Advice to her younger self
- 00:29:22 End of discussion