Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have Mateo Pekic on our show.
Mateo Pekic is the Founder of 3DQue, a company that aims to revolutionise the way people print 3D material through software automation systems and other innovations. Their goal is to help FFF 3D printing become a viable low-cost solution for volume manufacturing.
Tune in to today’s episode to learn more about how he revolutionizes volume manufacturing.
- 00:01:05 Introduction of Mateo Pekic
- 00:05:50 Structure of 3DQue and openness to new ideas
- 00:11:03 What makes 3DQue so unique?
- 00:16:47 Next steps towards success
- 00:23:34 Major milestones of 3DQue
- 00:35:12 Future of high volume automated 3D printing
- 00:46:17 End of discussion